Thank you for choosing our office for your dental care. We have created a comfortable environment where you can feel confident in the level of dental care you receive. When you arrive for your first appointment, please be prepared to complete all health and insurance information forms that will allow us to begin your dental treatment.
Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, high quality dental care. We understand that you, or your child, may feel anxious about visiting the dentist. It is our goal to help you feel as comfortable as possible visiting our practice while providing you with the best care possible.
The importance of regular dental exams cannot be over emphasized – dental exams are the cornerstone of good dental health. In particular, regular checkups are essential for early detection of more serious problems. Early detection makes treatment easier, less expensive, and more effective.
During your first visit we will:
- Review your medical and dental history forms.
- Take and analyze any necessary X-Rays of your teeth and mouth which may reveal tooth decay, periodontal bone levels, tumors, cysts, and other problems.
- Examine your gums for gingivitis and signs of periodontal disease.
- Look for cavities and any other signs of tooth decay.
- Verify the stability of any existing fillings or other restorations.
- Check for any problems that you may not see or feel.
- Screen for the presence of oral cancer.
- Discuss any treatment needs. If there are complex issues, a separate consultation appointment may be scheduled.
- Refer to a specialist if needed.
- Your teeth may be cleaned at the first visit depending on the periodontal condition. Separate appointments may be scheduled if needed for more complex treatment.
Please bring any insurance information and co-payment and any other needed forms with you.
Please arrive early enough to complete your forms.Back to Patient Info